Unique indoor dating spots to warm your winter days
简介DdowaddoWith temperatures dropping significantly in the first week of November, many people have alr ...
With temperatures dropping significantly in the first week of November, many people have already taken out their puffer coats, an iconic essential to get through Korea's harsh winter.
At Ddowaddo, however, you will find people in short sleeves and shorts enjoying fishing.
After a 10- to 13-minute walk from Exit No. 1 of Konkuk University Station on Subway Line 2, you can easily find the entrance to Ddowaddo next to a 7-Eleven that leads to the first basement floor of the building.
A massive fish tank smack in the middle of the store is the focal point.
After paying an admission fee, you will receive a small fishing rod and baits and be assigned a seat.
Wearing an apron and gloves -- provided free of charge -- is certainly recommended.
After bringing out your catch, one can weigh the fish and its size and weight are automatically shown on a monitor.
There are various fishing experiences to explore, and you can also compete to catch the biggest fish.
Admission fees are 10,000 won and 9,000 for men and women, respectively. It costs 18,000 won for couples. Admission costs 8,000 won for teenagers and 5,000 for preschool children.
장예찬 국민의힘 청년최고위원. 뉴스1장예찬 국민의힘 청년최고위원은 3일 더불어민주당 이상민 의원이 민주당을 탈당하며 ‘이재명 사당’, ‘개딸(개혁의 딸)당으로 변질’ 등을 언급한 ...
The 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival, the only independent film festival in South Korea that fea ...
Popular South Korean over-the-top streaming services Tving and Wavve are reportedly seeking a merger ...
- Corning appoints company veteran as new Korea head
- Leeum Museum to restore Korean artifacts from overseas institutions
- Industrial output, retail sales, investment all fall in Oct.: data
- '12.12: The Day' surpasses 4m ticket sales on 12th day of release
- Insurance firms' net income jumps over 47% on
- CHA to expand assistance for buried cultural heritage excavation
Consumption slows down amid high rates, inflation
'12.12: The Day' surpasses 4m ticket sales on 12th day of release
Spicing up the world: Samyang’s Buldak series makes global waves
Insurance firms' net income jumps over 47% on
Festivals to illuminate Seoul’s winter nights
[KH Explains] KG Mobility looks to turn to annual profit for 1st time in 7 years
- [Herald Interview] Nam Woo
- [Herald Interview] Korea ramps up high
- [Hello Hangeul] Welding book first in vocational Korean series for foreign labor
- 홍준표, 하태경 종로 출마 선언에…"주사파 출신이 갈 곳 아니다"
- Trailblazer, Trax drive up GM Korea’s exports
- 'Batter Up': YG rookie Babymonster to debut as six
- First lady explains S. Korea's dog meat ban plan to Queen Camilla
- Two dead in Gyeongju construction site collapse
- 尹, 과학기술자문회의와 오찬 “예타 간소화·예산집행 유연화 필요”
- [Today’s K
- South Korean oil payments for Iran frozen again over Hamas links
- Korean economy expected to grow by 2.1% in 2024: Hana Institute
- Kia to expand EV lineup with mass market appeal
- NMK to extend support for Korean galleries at six museums abroad
- 야당, 김행 사퇴에 “사필귀정…사법적 판단 받아야”
- Lightsum's new album ‘Honey or Spice’ tickles tastebuds
- S Korea, UAE to hold aviation talks over potential increase in bilateral flights
- 尹 보선 첫 반응 "선거 결과서 교훈 찾아, 지혜롭게 변화를"
- 野 “與 보선 참패 후 이재명 전광석화 기소…국민 심판받을 것”
- S Korea, UAE agree to increase bilateral flight ceiling to 21 per week
- 'Basel Night' at Swiss Embassy in Seoul heralds Basel's cultural legacy
- LS Cable inks partnership for Vietnam submarine cable market
- 대통령실 “UAE 대통령 방한 순연”…이스라엘·하마스 충돌 영향
- Yoon says improved relations between S. Korea, Japan are people's will
- Seoul shares end higher on tech gains, Fed comments
- [Today’s K
- Le Sserafim becomes house ambassadors for Louis Vuitton
- 혼전임신 직원에 "애비없는 애"…갑질 서기관 감싼 복지부 논란
- P&G Korea launches premium diaper to combat skin dryness
- Election watchdog faces calls to apologize after failing security test