Fifty Fifty’s Keena to attend 2023 BBMAs
简介Keena of the K-pop girl group Fifty Fifty is heading to Los Angeles on Thursday to attend the 2023 B ...
Keena of the K-pop girl group Fifty Fifty is heading to Los Angeles on Thursday to attend the 2023 Billboard Music Awards, according to Attrakt.
The Billboard Music Awards is an annual award ceremony to celebrate music’s greatest achievements and hottest names in music today.
The event takes place in Las Vegas on Sunday.
Fifty Fifty has been nominated for the event’s Top Duo/Group and Top Global K-Pop Song award categories.
The group successfully debuted on Billboard’s Hot 100 with its first single, “Cupid,” just 130 days into its debut.
The single made it to No. 17 on the chart and remained on the chart for 25 consecutive weeks, which is the longest record set by a K-pop girl group.
Keena will attend a private party on the day of the ceremony before attending it with the chief operating officer of her agency, Attrakt, Kim Se-hwang, to build relationships with global music officials.
Fifty Fifty formerly consisted of four members but the agency terminated its exclusive contract with Saena, Sio and Aran last month.
The group had been in a legal battle with the agency after applying for an injunction to suspend its exclusive contract with Attrakt.
But Keena of Fifty Fifty returned to the agency last month, saying that a representative of outsourcing company The Givers had incited the group to terminate their exclusive contract with the agency.
South Korea's domestic consumption is expected to slow down further after local service sector ...
The country’s largest queer film festival, Seoul International Pride Film Festival, kicks off on Nov ...
Seventeen’s 11th EP topped Oricon’s daily album ranking, according to the latest chart published on ...
- Korea reports 7 more cases of lumpy skin disease, total now at 17
- Monk sentenced to 18 months for assaulting woman who refused sex
- Exhibition at holy site highlights Catholic presence in Korea
- 軍 "北, 하마스식 대남공격 가능성"…증거로 나온 '방
- 'The Boys' director says blending fact, fiction necessary to deliver message
- Chinese restaurant ‘threatened’ by peers for free delivery
- Mirae Asset seeks generational change in leadership reshuffle
- Hyundai partners with Saudi firms to build hydrogen mobility ecosystem
- Over 40% of manufacturers say they need more foreign workers
- Seoul shares open higher as US Treasury yields slide
- Cemeteries, columbariums reinvent themselves as sanctuaries for the living
- N. Korea makes 3rd spy satellite launch attempt
- Rising political stars, big names likely to run for 2024 general election
- Korea, UK will unite for Indo
- Yoon heads to UK for state visit, eyes deeper security relations
- [Herald Interview] Food trade chief confident of winning official recognition of Kimchi Day in US
- Man arrested for stabbing restaurant owner in Paju
- Korea, UK to adopt Downing Street Accord to elevate ties: presidential office
- Priciest elite private high school costs over W30m a year
- Disney+ brings romance to year's end
- Number of youth addicted to online gambling rises
- Abandoned dog with note and heart sparks anger
- 김기현 “한동훈 자질, 대한민국 위해 잘 발휘될 수 있게 할 것”
- Child kills man with stone, sparking debate over legal immunity of children
- [Our Museums] Exploring quirky yet thoughtful world of Mr. Toilet House
- S. Korea, Britain vow closer ties in nuclear energy sector
- 6·25 따발총, 구식 불새
- More relevant than ever, closer to original musical 'Rent' returns for 9th run
- Meritz carries out reshuffle for group synergy
- T1, Faker unrivaled at 2023 LoL World Championship